Book YOUR TICKETS
We can't wait for this year's pick your own strawberries - the ultimate summer activity to enjoy with friends and family in the open air. Make sure you meet the scarecrows on the way...
With the current situation and taking into account the government guidance that we are required to follow on site, we will be asking you all to book your arrival time slot. But don't worry, this is an easy and hassle free process and means that you will have plenty of fruit to pick in a strawberry patch that will be never too busy! To cover the cost of this booking process and the further measures that we are required to adhere to this year, there will be a charge of £1.50 per person.
Under 2's are FREE of charge.
(£1.50) 1 ticket = 1 person
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW:
- You must purchase tickets on our website for pick your own strawberries (coming soon).
- Please arrive between your chosen hour slot. The allocated time is your arrival time slot - you can then stay for as long as you like.
- On arrival, you need to head to the Check In Point located to the right of the farm shop entrance by the Takeaway Kitchen (please have your name or order number ready so we can check your tickets).
- Punnets for the strawberries can then be purchased from the check in team on arrival. We have a couple of different sizes to suit everyone.
- Sorry no dogs are allowed within the strawberry patches.
- We would recommend sensible footwear - wellies are always best. Although the patch is not a muddy environment it can be wet underfoot.
- You can easily take pushchairs to the strawberry patch and have plenty of room to park them up and explore the strawberries.
- You will be asked to scan the NHS QR code on arrival.
- We request that everyone ensures that social distancing rules are met and there is plenty of room to ensure this is the case.
- The first patch of strawberries are not undercover (mid June onwards). We will notify everyone when those are ready on our website and social pages